A historic downtown event venue
Let your personality shine through at your next event.
Fountain Square Ballroom
This historical space has been turned into an elegant room with a beautiful view of downtown Bloomington.
The room is large but still feels intimate. Its open floor plan can be set up to suit many different types of events. Fountain Square Ballroom’s adjoining kitchen and easy-to-access downtown parking have made it a popular spot for meetings, weddings and receptions of up to 150 guests.
Be sure to take the time to look up at the ceiling. It’s been completely restored and hand-painted to match the original colors and design from when it was a meeting hall for the Modern Woodmen of America fraternity.
Contact us to learn about available dates and options.
- Room rates include all tables, chairs, room setup, and use of kitchen.
- You can begin setting up six hours prior to your event (pending availability).
- You may use the event caterer of your choice.
- You may serve alcohol if you use a licensed bartender.
- Except on Fridays and Saturdays, you must observe regular Fountain Square Mall building hours. On Fridays and Saturdays, ballroom hours are extended to 11 pm.
- All room bookings require a $250 deposit. This deposit is non-refundable if you book less than six months prior to the date of the event.
- All events are subject to a $50 cleaning fee.
- These prices are subject to change.
- Additional option: Cocktail/gathering tables: $7/table
- Additional option: Gazebo: $35
- Additional option: Dance floor: $250
Fountain Square Mall Ballroom Hours
- Monday – Thursday 7:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Friday & Saturday 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Sunday Noon – 7:00 pm